Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My beloved "Islander"..

Hello people! Shlonkum sha5barkum

Hahaha okay so I'm writing this post to let you all know that my very talented bestie "Islander" has moved her blog to wordpress.. Mala da3i you say? I agree.. Bs she did and we have to respect that.. *rolls eyes*

So I want you all to start following her blog (I mean it, all of you!) cuz she is one hell of a writer.. Mashalla 3alaiha.. Maybe some of you, or most 7ata, have read her previous blog "Love On The Island", and I'm positive that you fell in love with her posts and were absolutely mesmerized by her writing the same way that I was..

So cmon, check out her new blog http://3aranjoosh.com and trust me, you won't regret it.

For any of you who don't know follow a wordpress blog, simply click on add fel dashboard and place her URL.. 

Thank you all!! AMOOT FEEKUM!! 

xxxxx


4 comments:

Naseem said...

awwww thanks lovely xx

Cuteandcuddly said...

thank you for informing us walla i didnt know that she opened a new wordpress

M said...

Done :D

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!