Sunday, April 12, 2009

Guess who's back?

Haha YES PEOPLE! THE STRIKE IS OVER! and trust me, I couldn't have asked for better readers. Walla walla your support means the world to me, every single comment that I read(well maybe except for one) managed to make my day and draw a smile on my face, if not crack me up with laughter. Tfihmoon shgad a7ibkum? La ma'6in tfihmoon, bs ana ABEEEKUM tfihmoon iny amoot 3alaikum! 

Islander: Inty 5al ayeech il mokan ili inty fi.. Oo trust me hnak ba3aber lech shgad a7ibich! *wink wink* 5eftay? Ee? Well get over it.. HAHA mo a7san mn Layan tyee tsaweelich chethi? 9adgeeny ana barnamaj akthar.. HAHAHAHA.. Your best friend is alive, don't worry, and she loves you more than you can imagine ;*

Lilo: I LOVE YOU! You're the cutest thing ever! Ili I want to put you in one of those music boxes and whenever I'd open it you'd be there singing, talking and saying "babchi" (hahahahaha it cracks me up 7ada cute walla)  and perhaps giving me a sneak peek of what's gonna happen next in your beautiful story http://differentleagues.blogspot.com (7ada weird my imagination you say? I know, sorry! ;$) LOL 7adich you crack me up lana! Thank you SO MUCH for your support ;****

M: Getlech ba3aber lech 3an 7uby fi post! Aka, see! I kept my promise! Bs inty you already know shgad a7ibich, lanich 7uby il awal wel a5eer ya a7la M fel dnya! A'6in you're like my soulmate aw shay mn il ashya ili we have in commen.. Are you? Are you? Are you? Are you? Hahahahahaha.. I'm still waiting for you to come to Bahrain so we can start our search btw, so yalla! Get your ass over here ASAP! We need to discuss 5ayalatna il wild shway b3ad ;$.. Thank you for everything my love ;*

Change: Zaga! Bs b3ad a7ibich! LAISH YOU ENDED THE STORY LAAISH? Ok ok sorry I'll calm down. Thank you thank you thank you for everything, for mentioning me in your blog, for ziffing me, for being nice after ziffing me, basically for everything. Galby intay, my dark and gloomy friend ;*

Dandoon: Tara I'm still not over the hair pulling! Lai7een rasy e3awerny! And no apologies won't do kz it too laaaaaaate to apologizze, it's tooo laaaaaaaaaaate.. LOL! You're gonna have to make it up to me tara! *A light bulb shines on top of her head* I KNOW I KNOW! GIVE ME 7AMOOD AND WE'LL CALL IT EVEN! Wala shrayech? La? Mo kaifich.. 5al9ay exams oo bnitfaham 3adel b3dain.. Good luck my darling ;* I LOVE YOU! 

Lost b2amreeka: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA e9eer agolich shgad ur comments ETHIB7OON MN IL '6E7EK? Whenever I read one of your comments a7is roo7y eb ramadan and I'm watching a kuwaiti mosalsal "HAW :o" HAHAHAHAHA barnamaj! and you can spam my blog all you want sweetie 7alalech walla.. Yetsharaf blogy a9lan ;*

The Great Tigerlilly: 7abeeebi! Thank you walla! Walla you don't understand how flattered I am that you love my writing *blush* 9ij your comment 5alany asti7y! I'm speechless! ;*

Cupid: I turned off the word verification for you! Hahahaha 7ayaaatiii! I love you more! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankkk youuu wallaaaa! Tyanineeen! ;*

Starlight<3: NO! DON'T KILL YOURSELF! PLZ?! You die I die! Wala ehimich I'm back oo I'll post and everything! And I knooooooooooooow! You always give feedback ever since you discovered my blog! 3ajeeeebaaaa walla! A7ibiiich!

Fiona Person, Faten, Haya and nora (HAHA you guys didn't curse me don't worry! 7adkum cute!), The Extravagate, A*MODE, *Bella, Jam3iiya(L), heba, G L A S S H E A R T and all the anonymous readers: THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALLLLLLLL WALLA! Each and every comment was and is highly appreciated walla.. a7ibkum KILEKUM ;*

To mean Anonymous: I had a reply prepared for you, but then Change and Islander came along and they both saved me all the trouble. I think they explained everything that I would've said and exactly how I feel. Bs I'll say this again, I did NOT force you or anyone to comment, it's not like I have a gun pointed at your head or something. So please, if you have something mean to say, keep it to yourself. Thank you very much. 
-------------------

I'll be posting soon inshalla, I'm not gonna make any promises, but hopefully within the next week or so.. Inshalla! ;*

16 comments:

Naseem said...

7abeeby inta i love u and miss u SO much! yalla get ur ass over here i need u and i need to hug u and see ur head fall (not that il let u ayis.. haha) ta3aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YALLAAAA

Hala said...

3ashow..!! wlatsibeeeeeeny you know I had to end it.. bas Hamad esalim 3aleech :P

Lilo said...

awww *blush* intay ilbeautiful!! I'm so glad you're back <3 I'm totally excited, can't wait for your next post!! love youu ;**

M said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait until I come to Bahrain and start the search.. bs lazem awal n7aded ilcriteria.. bs akeed we already agree on everything fa we know what we're looking for bs ilmoshkela wainhum il7ameer? where r they hiding?

I love you sooooo much I'm so glad you're posting soon :D

Wafa J said...

How come I'm always the one who ends up with no reply -_-''

I put alot of love and effort into my comment and I get an arrow as my reply? ;(

I'm considering turning into another mean anonymous ;p

xx

Gutter Flower said...

HEY! ma9adeg! I DID I DID! I wrote a long reply! ma9adeg ma9ar! I EDITED 3 TIMES! OO B3AD MA GA3ED E9EER! let me go see whats up with it =@ =@ *kicks blogger.com in the ass*

Gutter Flower said...

YES YES FINALLY! I had to type ur name lana gabul knt msawya copy paste... weird.. i love u? forgive me? pweez? pweez? pweez?

Person said...

ure more then welcome ;)
ma sawyna shay just expressing our feeeeelings hehehehehehe
yalla cant wait for the post

Cupid ;* said...

oh oh oh!! rasich raad saghar:p ma kibar 3alaina:p haha welcome back baabe we missed you;* oo yawailich if u strike again

nora said...

you're baaaaaaaaaaackk!!!

Anonymous said...

check out this blog
http://you-completeme.blogspot.com/

doona said...

rasich y3awrich haaa?

y3awrich haaaaaaa?

**PULLS GUTTERFLOWER FROM HER HAIR YET AGAIN**

this is soo you remember how painful it felt and never even think of doing it again ;Pp

doona said...

oo 5al e3awrich rasich a7san zain? ;Pp
7amood is mine ;Pp

Pearla said...

loool seriously i love ur writing , i love alot of these blogs , kilhm mshalla are great ..
and yours mshalla the writing is just amazing ..
i'm waiting for more a7b a7leeel o ashof elsh59eyat and u know like try to see why and how !! lol
mwauh ;* hope ur feeling great sweetie mwauh !!

Gutter Flower said...

Islander: GA3DA AN6ERHUM YETA9LON IL 5AMMAAA YALLAAAA ABI AYEEEEEEEEE!

Change: embala bazifich! =@ bs a7ibich ;* oo golay 7ag 7amad............. yel7agha! =@ madri laish? ohooooooo.. ana confused

Lilo: i loooooooooooooooove uu moooooore ;*

M: yal gumar intay! i love u much much much more! tara im waiting.. tara qatar is so close.. ta3aly bel ba7ar as-hal b3ad!

Fiona person: THAAAAAAANK UUUU! hehehe tislimeenli walla ;*

Cupid ;*: HEY! RASY MA KEBAR! ='( heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! hahahahaaha dont worryy luv inshalla i wont =p
nora: YES YES YES I AM! =D ;*

anonymous: will do inshalla ;*

DANDOON: *struggles to break free from dandoon's pull, but since there's no use she decides to use her legs and kick her.. HUMPH!* STANASTAY A7EEN!! I KNOW 7AMOOD BYSTANIS LAW CHAF! CAT FIGHT 9AR!! WOOOHOOOOOO! *punches dandoon's face* *scratches dandoon's arms* (In my defence I DID warn u that im a very violent person =p)

Pearla: Ayeh 3alaich thaaaaaank uuu! my writing loves u too! ur comments r too cute wallaa 7adhum they made me smile! will continue so very soon inshalla ;*

Wafa J said...

YAY! The reply finally appeareed =D

Thank youu my love :)

I shall never desert your blog or turn into a mean anonymous commenter, I love your blog way too much to do so,

As long as you keep writing, I shall keep living :) Yes I'm such a corny person to a point that it's no longer funny and I like rambling to myself ;p

I'll be waiting for the next post,

xx